Advertisement

Awesome shoes

topic posted Thu, March 31, 2011 - 10:51 AM by  SN
Share/Save/Bookmark
You ladies might have already heard of this site, but I just came across it and LOVE the shoes, purses and jewerly!!
Have to share my excitement!

www.shoedazzle.com
posted by:
SN
offline SN
Advertisement
  • Re: Awesome shoes

Fri, April 1, 2011 - 11:17 AM
    They do carry some freaking awesome shoes!

Azeeza
    • Re: Awesome shoes

Sun, April 3, 2011 - 11:46 AM
      How can you tell what kind of shoes they actually carry? I was under the impression that the shoes shown in the style profile questionnaire were designer shoes, not the actual shoes you'd be offered.

I couldn't see enough difference between the choices to tell how they figure out what your category is, but maybe it's because I don't identify with anything shown, or any of the celebrities pictured. No questions about how active your lifestyle is, or what heel height you prefer? A shoe of the month club for $39.95 a pair? How could it be anything but cheaply made vinyl? I think you'd do better at Payless.
      • SN
        SN
        offline 68

Re: Awesome shoes

Mon, April 4, 2011 - 5:29 AM
        It is kind of pricey, but I imagine you'd spend more in the stores for a lot of those shoes. I was hoping to see some boots on the site, THEN I think it would definatly be worth your while.

It is nice that you really don't have to commit to EVERY month though, you only pay for the shoes you want... at least, that is my understanding.

Recent topics in "*Beauty Secrets for Divas*"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
NAIL POLISH, what is going on????? Azeeza 4 November 28, 2014
Lips! Azeeza 2 March 5, 2014
painful cracking fingertips! :( Girl 23 March 4, 2014
Allergy to Adhesives Azeeza 0 January 18, 2014